Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Plein 'O Joy an original Acrylic Painting by Joan Princing Art


Here is a painting I completed a little while ago and I totally forgot to post about it.

This is a painting I took my time with and I think that my patience paid off nicely.

There is a lot of wonderful texture on this painting because underneath are two other completely different paintings that I painted over.

I am calling this one Plein 'O Joy because it was painted outside.  Usually I tend to paint indoors, and now I can see why so many artists enjoy the outdoors.  Plein 'O Joy is a very nice size too, it measures 20"tall x 16" wide and 3/4" deep.

Until next time,

Joan


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheila. Question for you? Why do I have to keep typing in all my info in order to leave you a comment at your blog?

      Delete
  2. Wow! Beautiful Joan!!! I love the colours! I have never painted outside! Would love to one day! Hope everything is well! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy. Outside painting is SO fun. You really should try it. Yes, all is well. XO

      Delete