Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Using Apps to Design Business Cards



Let's Talk APPsolutely Wondeful Apps for Artists!


I think its very fair to say that I am becoming obsessed using APPS!  Absolutely love them.  

I used this app called:  Canva to create a variety of business cards.  



Plus, I used this app for to design the business card on my iPad:





Here are a few styles I designed for fun:




I really enjoy using my art at the background.



There are so many design choices, it really difficult to choose just one!



See what I mean?  Obsessed?  I think so!!  :o)




Until next time.  Happy Wednesday, Everyone.

Joan




4 comments:

  1. Joan, I love the business cards!! Well done! I have to make some! I would like to use my art too! Hope all is well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy. Yay! You will most definitely have to use your art too! Good luck. Hugs! :o) Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful Joan! I think my favorites are the first and last :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There Sheila. Thank you. They are fun to make. You should give it a try. Happy Weekend! :o)

      Delete