Monday, April 4, 2016

Digitally Displaying Art on Walls


I am having tons of fun playing with different apps to showcase my Art on a wall!!  Thank you to my beautiful daughter, McKenna for letting me take this photo at her apartment as a model display.  This photo showcases my angel painting "Never Give Up".

Here are a few more examples:

This one showcases:  "Flora".


This one showcases:  "I'll Get You My Pretty".


And these are true to scale.  That is a 16 x 20 inch frame with my paintings that are 11 x 14.

I have been looking all over for an app to feature your art on walls, and just couldn't find any...so I put on my thinking cap and made my own.

Not bad for a beginner, right?

Until Next Time,

Joan

4 comments:

  1. You are brilliant Joan! This is excellent! I love your angel painting! Hugs! (Your daughter's apartment is beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy. I swear I getting obsessed with APPS!! Love them. Yes... her apartment has such awesome light too! I will tell her you said that...she will love your comments. She had a lot of fun decorating it. Hugs back @ cha.

      Delete