Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Three Minute Timed Sketches = Total FUN

 Had tons of fun setting the timer for three minutes and just quickly sketching these flowers.  Even though the clock is ticking, this is really a very freeing and relaxing exercise.  I love to see the results because they are so organic and real.

Here is the second one that I sketched:

I sketched both of these using my iPad and of course, I couldn't just leave them with no color!.  I love color.  Don't you?  So when you think you don't have any time to paint or draw - try a quick three minute sketch.  I must warn you, it can be addictive!  You won't want to stop at just one.

Happy Sketching Everyone!

Until next time,

Joan

4 comments:

  1. Very cool Joan, and I love the muted colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila. It's fun doing the timings...with not a care in the world!

      Delete
  2. I love your sketches and I love the colour you picked! It is so freeing! I agree! Just to let everything flow! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right!! It is very freeing! Hugs!

      Delete