Friday, March 4, 2016

May the Sunshine be with You! iPad digital art is SO fun.


Been playing and practicing with my iPad.  Really love all the wonderful drawing apps out there.  I LOVE my iPad!!  So much fun creating with it.  I drew this one while at my daughter's apartment in Seattle.  She has a cute little bamboo plant sitting on her desk so I thought it would make a cool drawing.  I had it floating on water for a different aproach!  It's all about the joy of drawing/painting/creating, right!!  :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

May the Sunshine be with You!

Until next time...

Joan

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful my friend! May the Sunshine always be with you too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy. Love the process of creating...don't you?!...Art is truly wonderful.

      Delete