Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Let's Talk APPsolutely Wonderful APPs for Artists

It's that time again.  I love using different APPs with my art.


And today, I am sharing an APP called:  Fontmania.

Here are a few ways you can use this app:


That was a photo I took of the moon over the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington while I was at my daughter's apartment.  I really couldn't believe how nice of a photo it turned out to be considering I used my iPhone.


And this image was created using the Procreate APP on my iPad.

Plus you can also type in anything you wish, the two above examples were already made templates.

Happy Creating!  Until next time...

Oh, and if you have an APPsolutely Wonderful APP you would like to share, please leave a comment and let me know.  I'm just now really enjoying various APPs.... I know, I know... I'm a late bloomer.  Better late than never.   And your favorite APP doesn't have to be art related.

Joan

4 comments:

  1. So cool Joan! I am a later bloomer! I still don't use any APPS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a late bloomer too!! And it's SO fun! It's amazing how many apps are out there!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So many great apps...not enough time! :o)

      Delete