Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Full Rainbow in Seattle, Washington



Just the other day, my husband and I were at our daughter's apartment in Seattle, and while looking out the window I saw a full rainbow!  Luckily, the apartment complex has an AWESOME rooftop.  So I ran up the stairs to snap a shot with my iPhone!  It sure is amazing how well iPhone cameras capture moments.  Every second that passed, the rainbow was getting brighter and brighter.

I tell ya, I truly never get tired of looking at rainbows!

You can even see the Space Needle to the right!

I was a happy camper for sure!

Until next time,

~Joan

UPDATE:  OH MY GOODNESS, I just previewed the post and if you click on the image to view full size.... you will see a Double Rainbow!!!!  Ok, now that is just too cool.

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cool!!!!!
    I will write back soon my friend! I am so happy for you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete