Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta


My goodness, we are already on Day #6  of Leslie Saeta's September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days. 

Okay, I have to admit, this is a very, very quick painting that I am submitting for today.  While I was preparing the backgrounds on four others substrates, I quickly came up with this one.  I was trying for a 'tie-dye' type look.  What do you think?  Did I succeed?  The colors are kinda cool, don't you think? 

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend. 

Happy Painting! Cheers!  and... Break a Bristle. 

Joan

Oh, and BTW.... the reflection is pretty hard over on that right side of the painting as it really blurred out the line of the heart there...  probably because I used a glossy glaze + acrylic paints on this one.  Sorry about that glare!   (I know, I know .... that's an awful photo....:(


 My Artwork is available at:   Linden Line Designs

Questions about this paintings?  Contact Me

8 comments:

  1. Love the textures and colors... wonderful quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quick painting is very successful; I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan this is so wonderful :) Your light is wonderful! Beautiful sentiment....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not an awful photo! Don't put yourself down!
    I love this painting! Does my heart good today ;o)
    Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, you always put a smile on my face!! Thanks for your comments. I do have a way of doing that sometimes. Enjoy your day!! Hugs right back @ cha!

      Delete