Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta - Day #25

Down the Rabbit Hole - The Queen of Hearts
It's Day #25 of Leslie Saeta's September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge. 

It's The Queen of Hearts!  My paintings for  "Down the Rabbit Hole" series wouldn't be complete without The Queen of Hearts! 

I tried to make her serious and not too friendly looking - hope I succeeded. 

Now on to Day #26! 

Happy Painting! Cheers! and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

My Artwork is available at:   Linden Line Designs

Questions about these series?  Contact Me

7 comments:

  1. Not friendly at all. Her hair looks wild, as if she is coming down from a tantrum. And she definitely has that look that says, " I dare you to mess with me." ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good!! :o) That's what I was looking for. Not the best facial expression in the world, but good enough. Thanks for stopping by, Sheila. Have a super great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful series... yes she looks like just like " off with your head" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! I like it. Thank you, Carol. I enjoy your visits. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  3. She looks wicked in a good way! You succeeded! I agree with Carol, Off with your head! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There Stacy! That's funny - I like it!! :o) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. She looks as if she has a lot on her mind. It's terrific, love her hair, her expression and her red heart dress.

    ReplyDelete