Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta - Day #17



 Welcome to Day #17 of Leslie Saeta's Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge.

Since I did not have the amount of time I really wanted to for painting today, I decided that I would try to create another quick abstract art.  So this is my 'catch up' painting.  This one IS different, I will give you that.  I have no idea what it is!?  Do you see anything here?  If so, please let me know.

On to Day #18. 

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan


2 comments:

  1. Alice just woke up, she is disoriented, and she sees this hovering above her. She can't figure out... wait... it is a HUGE flower, and she is in a garden where all the flowers are towering over her. Where is she? How did she...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a flower ;o) Great colours!
    Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete