Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta - Day #16

"Little Girl feeding a Deer"



Now we are on Day #16 of Leslie Saeta's Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge.

I can't believe Day #16 is already here.  For today's painting, I used another royalty free image from The Graphics Fairy.  This particular image was a silhouette and I think it is absolutely adorable.  I thought it would look cool on a painted background. After I finished it, I added the hint of a tree, too.  I am calling this one "Little Girl feeding a Deer".  As a little girl, this is something most definitely that McKenna would do if she could and even to this day she would.  When McKenna was a little girl she would lots of hats. 

What do you think?  Do you like the colors of this one.  Both my husband - Tony and Daughter - McKenna thought it turned out pretty cool. 

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and Break a Bristle.

Joan


My Artwork is available at:   Linden Line Designs

Questions about this paintings?  Contact Me

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! :o) Each day is getting a little more challenging for me as far as trying to keep up! However, I'm doing it! :) Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Tender and magical Joan! I do love the color and the dark forms of the girl and the deer give a quiet mystery to the piece. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh... I love that "tender and magical" it fits the feel of this painting perfectly. Thank you, Lisa. It's always so nice to get feedback. I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love the warmth, it speaks of the warmth of this tender moment. The innocence, and trust are visible. And the silhouette, speaks to the togetherness. It is brief, but for that moment, they are the only two creatures in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila. Hey... you should try a silhouette on one of your beautiful backgrounds!! Okay, on to Day #18.

      Delete
  4. Love the warms and the touch of cool Halo.... lovely fairy tale series!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. It is always fun to see what happens when you try something new - and this silhouette painting is definitely something new! Thanks for stopping by. Have fun with Day #19.

      Delete