Monday, September 15, 2014

September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta - Day #15

Down the Rabbit Hole

It's officially two weeks, one day into Leslie Saeta's Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge.

"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!".... this pretty much sums up today's painting.  Boy oh boy the time is flying by for this challenge. 

Here is another painting to accompany my "Down the Rabbit Hole" - Alice in Wonderland series.  I never intended to paint this series, it just sorta happened because of the Rabbit I painted earlier. I must say that I am having lots of fun with this series. 

Now on to Day #16.  Wish me luck! 

Happy Painting! Cheers! and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

My Artwork is available at:   Linden Line Designs

Questions about this paintings?  Contact Me

5 comments:

  1. I keep thinking, these would make a wonderful little book. I love the texture in the background, did you scratch into the paint? This has a very dreamy quality, sort of seems to be floating. Best of luck to you Joan... But I know you do not need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There Sheila. Yes, I did a little bit of scratching onto this one and lots of layers of paint, too. Have fun with Day #17. Me? Oh...it's a challenge to get a painting done each day...however, I am determined to stick to it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Carol ! Thanks! My goodness - can you believe we are already on Day #18 of the 30 in 30 challenge? "Time" really does fly by!! Have fun with the challenge! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete