Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 2014 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta - Day #14




It's officially two weeks into Leslie Saeta's Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge!!

Honestly, it a wonder that I was able to finish this one!  Spent most of the day today enjoying the beautiful end of Summer sunshine!!   Then we headed out to one of my favorite places for walking on the University of Washington Campus, and last but not least headed over to Capitol Hill in Seattle where we ate the most delicious pie.

This was a very rushed painting to say the least.  From start to finish, I just threw the paint on and hoped for the best.  This painting will accompany "Down the Rabbit Hole",  for my "Alice in Wonderland" series.

Now on to day #15.

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

My Artwork is available at:   Linden Line Designs

Questions about this paintings?  Contact Me

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. It's getting difficult keeping up!! However, I'm trying. :o)

      Delete
  2. adorable.....am loving your painting challenges. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Joanie!! Thanks for stopping by. Whew! Two weeks down. Two more to go!! I will need lots of luck on my side to keep up!!!

      Delete
  3. I love how he emerges from the dark. Just like a cat to be spying on you from a secret spot. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello There Sheila! You are right...it does look as if this cat is spying!! Love your take on this one. Thanks for stopping by. Have fun with Day #16.

      Delete
  4. I think this painting is brilliant! I love the way it turned out! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete