Sunday, March 2, 2014

Photo Session

My daughter, McKenna and I were having lots of fun during our Artist Statement photo session.  We must have taken up to 50 photos before deciding on which one to use.  I must tell you, there was tons of goofing off and laughter!  I will display our ‘behind the scenes’ photo, shortly.  For now, here is the one we chose to use for my new Artist Statement promo which I needed for a very special reason.  Can't wait to tell you all about the new adventures I have for in store for the entire month of March!

Until next time,

Happy Painting! Cheers! and ... Break a bristle.

Joan of Art

Oh, and I changed the title of my blog to "Joan of Art".  formerly 'Art is A Rhapsody Treasure'.  Lots of changes for the month of March!  Stayed tuned...

10 comments:

  1. Nice to see you, Joan, and I like your chosen painting, it's colourful and arty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, I did break a bristle just because I couldn't wait to hear whatsup for March!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see what's coming! LOVE the new blog title :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a charming photograph, how fun that you did this with your daughter!
    i also like the new title for your blog, it inspires smiles!
    looking forward to hearing about your March project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oouuuu I am excited. Love your new photo Joan! The purple suits you, and that texture on the wall behind you is so cool! Joan of Art in Regal purple. Looking forward to your news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear everything that is going on! So exciting!! I love the photo ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great photo and a great painting! Love all the texture on her face. You're making me curious now ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how WONDERFUL she is!!! and LOVE that you did this with your DAUGHTER, it doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet photo, Joan. That smile, wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey My Friend ;o) I shared your Johnny picture on my blog ;o) I LOVED it! Thanks so much! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete