Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Art Interpretation for Ylvis - The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)


Not too long ago, my daughter McKenna showed me a music video performed by Ylvis - The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) .  At the time I viewed it, I thought "Wow - this is one very Unique - Catchy - Entertaining - Creative song/video."  And...  I loved it for all of those reasons!!   So, just the other day I thought I would paint my interpretation of it using mixed media. 

Here are a few close ups.  Now you truly have to watch the you tube video to really understand my interpretation or you won't really follow along or for that matter "get it".  



This Music Video, which has over 383,495,138 views,  is one that you will either 'Like' or 'Dislike'.  Me??  "I LIKE IT' because it is so Creative!!

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone!

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan 

9 comments:

  1. this is wonderful Joan!
    it is a bit like a story book on one page.
    i can see a child (and me) enjoying it for a good conversation and exploration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I have heard that song and watched the video! It was a lot of fun! Your painting goes wonderful with it! Thanks for the smile ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! My daughter in-law showed me that video. I love how you painted it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's quite a music video ;-) Love it. And I love your interpretation of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mega huge wow! What a video, what a song, what words, what dancing, and what a pretty boy. Ylvis, I'll have to check that out.
    And yes, after watching the video, I can now understand where your painting came from.
    It's terrific! I love how the animals are around the tree, making their sounds.
    Loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me on the like side. Good beat, and a dancing fox, well, ya' gotta love that! Love your painting to Joan! Love the warm tones! Now every time I see it, I will hear the song as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it the second I heard it. I think you're right..it seems people either like or hate it. I also love what you've created. Now I shall think of your artwork whenever I hear the song. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE! Have a lovely MOTHERS DAY = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know i left you a message before,,,,
    new again to me: how fun that you wanted to illustrate this song! I also think it is catchy and fun. But i do know someone who truly dislikes it. Thanks for the link,,,loved seeing your art! It has
    414,129,013 views now!

    ReplyDelete