Monday, March 17, 2014

Art by Joan Princing on display, really :)

 Here is one of the main reasons why I have been falling behind in a few online art classes that I am currently taking:  



Drum roll, please

Guess where I am standing? I am standing in front of a few pieces of my artwork that are on display at The Rog, Art Gallery and Mt. Si Art Supply, office and printing store!

These pieces will be on display for the entire month of March. AND... on March 22 there will be an Art Expo featuring The Mt Si Artist Guild and me, too The reception will be from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

So if you live in the area, stop by and say hello. All of the artists will be there. And more importantly - there's "Chocolate"!! 


Tomorrow, I will reveal the other main reason for falling behind ....  stayed tuned :)

7 comments:

  1. how exciting!!! so happy for you. wish i lived closer so i could come to the reception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super congrats....you look like a proud mama there with your paintings displayed! three cheers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, joan! i am smiling!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing my happy dance for you! So exciting!!! I see my crow painting up there ;o) Love the name for the other painting! Your daughter is good! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you Joan!!!! Exciting!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Be there in spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Your paintings look great. You and your daughter both look sooooooo young.

    ReplyDelete