Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Painting #26 - Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - January 2014 Challenge

Angel Wishes:  Wishing You Beauty

Here is my painting for Day #26. 

I started a little series called "Angel Wishes".  And this one is called:  Angel Wishes:  Wishing You Beauty. 

I am not totally finished with this one yet.  There are a few finishing touches that I would like to add.  However, since it is pretty close to done, I am posting it for today's work. 

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable day! 

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle. 

Joan

8 comments:

  1. Awesome picture. It makes me feel like there is an angel surrounding the city with love and protection! Wow and you have made a painting each day and still going! YAY!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Joan! This is beautiful! Truly, truly, truly beautiful. An angel watching over an entire city. I feel peace when I look at this painting and a calming presence. I love the yellow and blue swirls. They really add to the supernatural presence of this painting, like something awesome is taking place, as beautiful as a rainbow. And then her, the angel, emerging out of this beauty, with a peaceful, gentle spirit. I can tell that she really loves the person/ people that she watching over. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, I think she is so beautiful! She is so vibrant, and bright, as she looks over us! I love her! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minute I saw this, I hear "Xanadu" in my head. OK, I fully admit that I am a geek. I think it is all of your wonderful bright colors. And I am pretty sure they had Olivia Newton- John posed like this at some point. This is wonderful Joan, the way you have the light moving through it. You are so good! Just a few more days now... Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sky is amazing on this painting…very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! The sky is terrific but my favorite part is the tiny city. Because I love tiny cities! And this one is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you painted your houses in this one. I am a sucker for sweet architecture!

    ReplyDelete