Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Painting #25 - Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - January 2014 Challenge

You Are Beautiful


Here is my painting for Day #25. 

This is a Vase Face design that I am calling "You Are Beautiful".  This particular Vase Face was created thinking about one of Christina Aguilera's songs entitled "Beautiful".   This song was recorded 2002, and it is one of my favorite songs from her. 

There are so many beautiful songs out there with such lovely lyrics.  The lyrics are so inspirational.  I think you could devote a entire 30 paintings in 30 days from finding lyrics that move you. 

Here are a couple close ups:


Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Weekend.

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful color. I love those dark purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POW! Whoa that color just pops! Love it Joan! Love your flowers on this, such beautiful colors! She is delicate and dainty, wearing her courage on the top of her head! Her Foilage Fascinator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Joan! Love the golden hues of the oranges and the yellows and the vibrant colors used for the red and purple flowers. This vase face painting looks very tropical to me, like beautiful flowers in golden hued sunlight. Such a lovely painting, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous painting! You know Joan, why don't you do 30 paintings in 30 days to lyrics that move you? I think that would be excellent! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very pretty, Joan, I love the luscious red flowers and the young vase face.

    ReplyDelete