Friday, January 31, 2014

Collage Time! 30 Paintings in 30 Days; Leslie Saeta's January 2014 Painting Challenge


Here we go!!  Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge is Complete!!  Here is my collage of most of the 30 paintings that I completed throughout this month.

It sure is cool seeing them all together!  What Fun!!  If Leslie does host another painting challenge, I will most definitely participate again.  Thank You, Leslie!

Thank you also so very much to everyone who have taken the time to stop by and visit me while I have been participating in this challenge.  I truly appreciate and have enjoyed reading each comment.

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Weekend!

Joan

7 comments:

  1. very cool seeing them all together!! congrats on completing the challenge…you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I love seeing all your art together! Amazing! Well done my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very colorful collection, congratulations and you must have had fun to be up for another

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Joan! your collection is stunning! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, your support was a true blessing! I love your work so much :) I have started a pinterest board for this event, and will include your work. I also have you pinned on my Artists that inspire board :)
    Talk to you soon Joan, happy weekend to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan, I just came from Stacy's and loved your work she showed, now seeing them as just a part of such an amazing body of art is truly impressive, well done, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunning beautiful collection Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on completing your challenge. I am sure it feels so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete