Sunday, December 1, 2013

Diane Culhane's online class: Table Top Drawing and Painting

I finished my final two paintings from Diane Culhane's online class. 

This first one resembles 'poppies' and for a background texture acrylic ground was used. 

This next painting of a teapot and tea cup has a thick gel medium as the background texture.

It was so much fun participating in Diane's class.  I am definitely hooked on adding textures to a background.  I love the results of these two products for adding lots of wonderful texture. 

Happy First Day of December!

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan 





2 comments:

  1. these both turned out really well. the textured background is really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joan ;o) Happy December ;o) The time has flown by this year! I love the latest two paintings! So bright and happy ;o) You have great movement in your paintings! I love them! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete