Friday, December 20, 2013

Carla Sonheim's Year of the Fairy Tale Online Class



fairytaleblogbug
I am so very excited!!  I just purchased an early Christmas gift for myself.  I will be participating in Carla Sonheim's 2014 year long online class called:  The Year of the Fairy Tale.

These are the kind of presents I love!!  The class officially starts on January 20, 2014 so there is still plenty of time to sign up. 

Carla in an amazing instructor.  I have taken a few of her other classes and have enjoyed each one.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Joan, it looks very interesting and her blog is interesting too.
    Thanks, also, for your comment(s) over at Orange E., I can't find your email address on your websites to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year online class! Wow!! Should be great fun! Merry Christmas my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i keep thinking about signing up for this class….i probably will…a gift to myself, too. it sounds like something i would love!!

    ReplyDelete