Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Painting #3 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge


Hooray!  I made it to the Third day!   I am participating in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge.

Yesterday, I posted a painting that I entitled:  "A Mother's Love".   So today, in all fairness I am posting another type of "A Mother's Love". 

My Daughter, McKenna has a 'dog-ter" named:  "Jane Austen Eyre".   Little Janie is a three year old Pug!

This is a painting I did of the two of them to show the love they have for one another. 

Hope you enjoy my third painting. Notice how Little Janie puts her paw on McKenna's neck.  She does this each time McKenna picks her up followed by her 'lovie' eyes.   It is SO precious. 

See you for Day 4.

 Happy Painting!  Cheers! and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joan! Your paintings you've done for the challenge are super! Love that sweet little lighthouse...the colors in the second one and the overall character of this one. Really good work! Have fun! You are motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love this little one. What size are you painting? Sweet. You go, girl, paint your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, who can resist puppy love! You are on a roll Joan! This is very sweet, and I love your use of color. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great, Joan! I love your painting style, and look at that doggie!! Sooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment!
    Yes, I love cardinals.
    Your painting is wonderful and your style is so unique!
    I am going to try to paint several ahead of time too. It definitely will help with feeling stressed.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all of your paintings joan, but this is my favorite!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete