Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Painting #24 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge



Here we are at Day #24 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Daily Painting Challenge.   Time does fly by, ya know it!!

Today's painting is another naked Vase!  I still am not used to seeing a vase without a face! 

Not sure about the ivory table on this one...but nonetheless... here it is. 

Hope you enjoy today's painting. 

See you for Day #25! 

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors and your marks in this one Joan. Very pleasing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful colors and texture in this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That red really pops. And I agree, I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very mysterious painting! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete