Monday, September 23, 2013

My Painting #23 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge



Here we are at Day #23 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Daily Painting Challenge.

Today's painting is a Vase with Flowers.  No Face!  Oh my goodness,  I have been painting so many "Vase Faces", that when I decide to just paint a vase with flowers, the painting looks naked to me!!  Yikes! 

I am learning new techniques, and I wanted to just apply only the techniques I am being taught.  So this is why I decided to paint just flowers and a vase only. 

Here is a close up...look at how the paint reacted.  Isn't that cool?  I love learning new things!  And then practicing them over and over.



Hope you enjoy today's painting. 

See you for Day #24.

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors! The whole painting seems very warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan I love this! I love the shapes, and the warm tones, and the aged feel. This is a classic! I can see it mounted in an ornate gold and black frame, hanging on the walls of the Louvre! Timeless beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the movement! Looks like the flowers are dancing!

    ReplyDelete