Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Painting #21 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge



Three Weeks Down --  only one more to go of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Daily Painting Challenge.

This has been a great challenge for me to participate in.  I have been loving all the practice. 

Today's "Vase Face" painting is obviously inspired by Andy Warhol's Flowers and Liz both 1964. 

I really enjoyed painting a Vase Face for Day # 13 which was inspired by Munch's "The Scream", so I looked through my art books, and thought I would try creating a Vase Face using inspiration from Andy Warhol.  It is fun coming up with these creations! 

Hope you enjoy today's painting. 

See you for Day #22.

Happy Painting!  Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

2 comments:

  1. Joan this rocks! I love how you have done the greenery. It looks like a fancy feathered 50's hat! This is Liz-a-licious! You are so good! I would love to see all of your paintings hanging together - that would be an awesome show! Enjoy your painting today :)
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 already! Wow! This has went by fast! Her face is very intense! Love the colors, especially the aqua above the eye!!

    ReplyDelete