Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Painting #19 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge


We are on Day #19 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Daily Painting Challenge.

Today's painting is called:  "Love is Love". 

I have been painting this one for a while as it is 2 feet x 3 feet.  I just put the final touches on it late 9/18/13 - (kinda cheating a little bit here for today, I know...)  however, I have lots of sewing to do so I won't be able to paint as much today.

Here is a close up:





Hope you enjoy today's painting!

See you for Day #20. 

Happy Painting!  Cheers! and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

6 comments:

  1. Joan, I am in love with this! WOW! The red against the yellow, your faces. And I love, love, love, the flowers. All of your flowers are so gorgeous. This is so eye popping fabulous! I love how the two faces are one vase. Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Thank You so much, Sheila!

    (It's not always easy showing others what your creations are because mine are so different. However, supportive, encouraging, and friendly comments like yours sure push all that stress away! Thank YOU!! Thank you!!)

    Have fun with Day #20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty big painting! Stunning! I love the colors! I love how one eye is looking away and the other is looking ahead! Excellent! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stacy!

    Yes, it took a long while to finish. Lots of outlining and coloring in. Thanks for the drawing advice, too!!

    Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another beautiful painting Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how did I miss this one??? I love the vines and all the flowers, and the eyes, too cool!!! You're doing it girl! Awesome faces!

    ReplyDelete