Friday, September 13, 2013

My Painting #13 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge

It is Day #13 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Daily Painting Challenge.

Happy Friday the 13th!!  I just couldn't resist posting my Edvard Munch inspired Vase Face!!  I totally love painting my little Vase Face creations!  Of course it is very clear that, I was inspired by  Munch's " - The Scream, 1893 - Oil on canvas.

Even though I must admit that I didn't paint this one today -- you can surely see why I had to post it on Friday the 13th of all days!

See you for Day #14.

Happy Painting!  Cheers! and ... Break a Bristle

Joan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joan! Thank you for stopping by to visit me and leaving such a nice comment. You know I never thought of a doily on the purses. What a great idea.

    I love your "vase face creations" especially this one! Awesome colors too. And you definitely have the right definition of ART!!!! Have a great weekend. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, and I am so glad you shared it with us! I look forward to your art every day Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, love this one! How creative! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very clever. Great art idea and very creative. Love this piece.

    ReplyDelete