Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Painting #11 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge

This was a Two Handed Drawing!

Now we are on Day #11 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Daily Painting Challenge. 

This week also starts the first of three weeks of a new online class that I am taking called:  "Her Story" by Danielle Daniel and hosted by Christy Tomlinson.

My painting for today is the result of drawing with two hands at the same time!  BOY!!  This was SO fun.  And this is how the drawing turned out before color was added:




Danielle did say we could add color if we wanted and of course I did because I LOVE color. 

When I finished the drawing she looked very Picasso to me.  So when looking through my Picasso book, I noticed he painted several women sitting - then I added a chair using the two hand method.  This painting was inspired by Picasso! 

I am calling her:  "Woman Sitting With Nature". 

Hope you enjoy today's drawing/painting. 

See you for Day #12.

Happy Painting!   Cheers!  and ... Break a Bristle.

Joan

3 comments:

  1. Love her! This is so awesome Joan! Her personality jumps off the page! I really like both versions. Have a happy, creative Thursday! So lucky to get to see your art every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 hands! Good going! I have never tried to do that before! Love the colors and love the name! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is so awesome, joan. i must try this... and your colors! and that chair!!

    hey! you could use the watercolor transfer method to get *two* drawings done for the painting challenge!

    we're still having sun... gonna get out in it today...

    love...

    ReplyDelete