Saturday, August 3, 2013

Diane Culhane's Online Class: Between Speech & Silence as part of Carla Sonheim's Summer Art Camp!

WOW WEE!  Was that A lot of FUN!!! 

I just finished taking one of the online classes over at Carla Sonheim's Summer Art Camp taught by Diane Culhane. 

Here are the paintings/drawings I completed.

These are from DAY 1: 

and last but not least:

Here are my finished mixed media collages from DAY 2 and DAY 3:

My husband calls her "Bubbles the Ballerina". 



And this is from DAY 2 and DAY 3 as well.  I got creative and used a whiskey bottle instead of paper.

Instead of "Time In A Bottle".... we have "Time ON A Bottle"....lol 


another view:

and another mixed media on paper:

This one is my pride and joy!  I call her "Flora"...

DAY 4 and DAY 5:

These next two were painted onto a cedar fence board...

So, if you are looking to take a wonderfully fun and very informative online art class, I highly recommend taking Diane Culhane's: Between Speech & Silence offered over at Carla Sonheim's blog. 

Wishing all of you a great weekend! 

Cheers! & Happy Painting;  "Break a Bristle"....

Joan


9 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love your "take a line for a walk" drawings! Fantastic paintings on the cedar boards. I'm taking the class too but I'm behind. I cut out my kraft paper today...so, that's a start :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome wild and free.....just love what you produced during Diane's class. It's on my list to take too. Big hugs of inspiration! Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, I love all of these creations!! Well done! Love the colors and the movement!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these pieces are amazingly free and beautiful! truly, i want to sign up for the class NOW! thank you! and thank you for your nice words at my place... : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Joan, you went to town on these...very very good work here! Of course my heart is with Bubbles. :)

    Thank you for stopping in Joan. Always lovely to "see" you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are all so wonderful. I love the bottle, the boards, bubbles,but I love Flora! Looks like you had so much fun! I think I am going to have to put this class on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes I do love these Joan, and Flora is my fav! I'm so glad you've started an art blog. Sending you many hugs from me and the piggy pies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are great....my fav is Flora. So much texture going on there!! wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 30 paintings in 30 days? I'd be plop, exhausted. I love Flora, she should benyour pride and joy. Glad I found you via Lynne Hoppe, what an inspiration she is to us all.

    ReplyDelete