Friday, August 30, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2013 Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I have been following Leslie Saeta's blog for a little while now.  She is hosting a 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge for the month of September 2013.

I figured this would be an excellent way for me to practice my painting.  So, I found the courage to sign up!  I am entry #112.  So far there are 309 artists that have signed up!  This is going to be an amazing task and I hope that I can keep up with it!

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

So....I hope to be posting my 'daily' paintings for the entire month of September!! Yikes!

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

Cheers!  Happy Painting!  and..  Break a Bristle!

Joan




6 comments:

  1. joan, i wish you happy painting! and thank you for your nice words at my place... : ) yeah, i *am* having a lovely end of summer. just savoring it...

    xoxo

    lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to your paintings Joan! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, Joan.....I'm all signed up too and I can't wait to see your wonderful paintings. So glad you are doing this. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan, this is going to be fun! Can't wait ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome! Can't wait to see what you do! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan you asked about collage online.. I'm working on an online short session right now so watch my blog post for announcement when it is available.. will look for your posts on Leslie blog..

    ReplyDelete