Monday, July 1, 2013

Joanie Springer's New Online Class - Wax Varnishing

I am so very excited that Joanie Springer over at ART for the SOUL of it is now offering Online Art Classes.

Here is the trailer of her newest class on Wax Varnishing.


I have been admiring Joanie's Art for some time now.  I even own one of her beautiful paintings.  And I am thrilled to no end that she has entered the Online Class category!

So, of course, I signed up for this class.

I just finished watching the class video and it is Wonderful.  Her attention to detail is wonderful as well as how her 'love of art' shines through beautifully.

I have been learning how to paint for a little two years now, and I couldn't wait to learn how to finish my paintings using a Non-toxic material !  All of the sprays out there are typically toxic and I'm not a fan of that.

As soon as I apply all the techniques Joanie shows in class to one of my paintings, I will share with all of you my results!

I highly recommend taking this class if you, too, wish to finish your paintings using a Non Toxic material.  Plus, if you sign up before July 5, this class costs only $25!!  After July 5th, the original price is $35 - still a steal of a deal in my opinion!

Plus, Joanie will be offering more online classes real soon!   I can't wait!  If you know of anyone who would be interested in this new class of Joanie's, please send them her way.

Wishing you a Wonderful Day!  Happy Creating Everyone!

Joan

4 comments:

  1. This class sounds very interesting and a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what you create ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,

    this looks like a wonderful way to complete a painting. is it beeswax or something else?

    you mentioned non-toxic, that got my attention.
    thank you for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan, what a great share here. I knew she was working on a class, but did not realize it was up and running. I just got back from vacation and you know how it takes forever to catch up. I was just thinking about this yesterday too because I was spraying Kamar Varnish on a piece and I realize it smelled like RAID! Yuck. That can't be healthy. I will probably take her class when I get the chance to sign up! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am so happy to meet you and to join your group of followers. I enjoy surfing for blogs and sharing ideas with other creative women.
    Please visit, at the moment I am having a Give-A-Way and I would love to have you as a mutual follower.
    I'm a wife, mother and grandma who is retired and enjoy each new day.
    Have a great weekend,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete