Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Finished! My Apple Paintings via Joanie Springer's FREE 32 Page Apple Tutorial

Here is the very first Apple I completed by following Joanie Springer's FREE Apple Tutorial.  This tutorial is one of the best tutorials ever!  I had so much fun learning from this tutorial.  After completing the first painting, I just had to paint more.

My Mother has her kitchen decorated with Apples, so I painted this second one for her. j

And here is my third:

I can't wait to paint even more!!  I am going to try painting a basket full of Apples!

Have a Wonderful Week everyone.



9 comments:

  1. Well hello there...I saw your comment on Diane Salter's blog and followed your lovely Picasso-ish icon and look here! Your lovely apple inspired by Joanie's class. I love Joanie and her art. Yours is awesome too. Great job!

    Greeting from Wichita, Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I have been enjoying this new art journey of mine!

      Delete
  2. You did a wonderful job with your apple paintings! I got Joanie's tutorial but just haven't settled down to create my own apple yet. I love the idea of doing a whole basket full. Hope you post when you get it painted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Joanie's tutorial is excellent and I highly recommend trying it. She is in the process of making online classes, too - and I can't wait.

      Delete
  3. Love your apples ;o) Can't wait to see the basket full ;o) Thanks for coming to my blog ;o) I am following you now too ;o) Have a great week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness apples are simple! Now I just have to figure out how to paint a basket on my own! Yikes!

      Delete
  4. Awww how I love apples...I eat one everyday ;) your painting looks adorable ♥ do you paint it in oil? ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the apples were painted using Gouache. It was a lot of fun. I have looked at some of Joanie Springer's paintings, and many of hers truly look like oil. I think one of the reasons is because she finishes a lot of her paintings with a wax coating. Thanks so much for the follow.

      Delete