Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Start Sketching Daily Exercises

Joanie Springer over at ART for the SOUL of it posts various Art Tips each week in her newsletter.  In her January 16th issue, she talks about a simple way to sketch daily. 

After reading looking over all of the information, I decided to give it a whirl:

Here is the item I sketched - my pin cushion:







And here is my quick sketch: 

This exercise was a lot of fun.  So I tried another.




Here is the item I chose - a nic-nac from Mackinaw Island, Michigan:

This is a fun way to enjoy sketching first thing in the morning.

Wishing you a Wonderful Day.

Happy Sketching Everyone.

Until next time,

Joan



1 comment:

  1. Brava, Joan. So quick too, under 3 mins. Wow. Good for you And keep at it.

    That pincushion is a cutie.
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete