Saturday, January 26, 2013

FREE 32-page Apple Painting Tutorial







Joanie Springer over at "ART for the SOUL of it" has created a fun and easy 32-page Apple Painting Tutorial and it's FREE.  

I just recently received my pdf copy of her tutorial and reviewed it. 

Wow!  This tutorial gets a "10".  It is one of the better tutorials I have seen by far.  I am in the process of gathering the supplies, and look forward to trying it out!

Joanie's lovely art is collected all over the world.  Her studio is eco-friendly and she considers her style to be Contemporary, Quirky, and Soulful. 

I am very proud to say that I am one of her latest #1 Fans.  I truly LOVE her artwork.  It is a complete joy to view.  Just don't take my word for it...stop by and take a peek for yourself:  ART for the SOUL of it -- I am sure you will be delighted with what you find.

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone.
Until next time,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment